My blonde moment (not very often hor) on April fool's. Was told that mas selamat was found and caught! I was like 'REALLY!' 'Ya, the news got say what.' So, the extremely gullible blondie me went onto channelnewasia.com to check out more since i missed today's news. No shut up stop laughing. I bet you, the one reading this got april fooled too lor. K maybe not. Maybe i should just dye my hair blonde. Twirls hair*
Anyway, went Ikea a few weeks back. I didnt know there are different kinds of pillows! Like for those who sleeps facing up, sleeps on their sides and people who sleeps on their stomach. NO I'M NOT A BLONDE! I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT LOR. So here, pictures of different types of sleeper. I'm a side sleeper, you?


Anyway, went Ikea a few weeks back. I didnt know there are different kinds of pillows! Like for those who sleeps facing up, sleeps on their sides and people who sleeps on their stomach. NO I'M NOT A BLONDE! I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT LOR. So here, pictures of different types of sleeper. I'm a side sleeper, you?


Comments